Testing, Testing, 1-2-3
I absolutely hate that line. Especially if its a comedian doing it. If you're talking into a mic, even to test it, your going to grab everyone attention if its working. So why not just open up with something funny, and not just the basic "Testing, Testing, 1-2-3"
Make it an engaging experience, because after all its the audience listening to you up on the stage. Make it a story that people will remember, and laugh at. Not just the preliminary phrase that people use for just about everything. However, I guess I'm prone to doing the same thing, and just like people open up with "Testing, Testing, 1-2-3" I'm going to test the waters with this nonchalant ramble as I figure out this website. And although I'm probably stating this way to late, don't heed any attention to this post, as it is merely the print("Hello world") of my blog page.
Make it an engaging experience, because after all its the audience listening to you up on the stage. Make it a story that people will remember, and laugh at. Not just the preliminary phrase that people use for just about everything. However, I guess I'm prone to doing the same thing, and just like people open up with "Testing, Testing, 1-2-3" I'm going to test the waters with this nonchalant ramble as I figure out this website. And although I'm probably stating this way to late, don't heed any attention to this post, as it is merely the print("Hello world") of my blog page.
Comments
Post a Comment